- Are you trying to lose weight and need control of your hunger?
- Are you considering any of the new or the traditional weight loss diet pill options such as Phentermine, Phendimetrazine, Diethylpropion, Contrave, Belviq, Qsymia, Xenical or Saxenda?
- Do you have health insurance and if so, do you know most insurances cover at least the weight loss physician options although coverage for weight loss medications might vary?
- Do you the minimal administrative cost of $50.00 biweekly can include up to two weight loss appetite suppressant medications at most W8MD weight loss centers if dispensed in office?
This page is about the various free and almost free weight loss diet pill options with insurance.
Review of diet pills
- Contrave (Bupropion and Naltrexone) – Brand new weight loss medication
- The latest weight loss drug FDA approved in December of 2014, Saxenda
- Phentermine and Topiramate (Qsymia) – New diet pill! (Phentermine and Topiramate is one of the most popular and most effective weight loss medications) for fast weight loss!
- Lorcaserin (Belviq) – this weight loss medication FDA approved in June of 2012.
- Phentermine (Adipex) – to learn more visit Adipex Doctor page
- Topiramate (Topamax)
- Phendimetrazine (Bontril)
- Diethylpropion (Tenuate)
- Xenical and others
Free weight loss pill options
What are the FDA approved weight loss diet pills for losing weight?
The prescription only weight loss diet pills include the following:
- Phentermine available in various brand names such asAdipex, Fastin, Ionamin, Phentercot, Phentride, Pro-Fast, and Suprenza
- Phentermine combined with topiramate available as Qsymia or off label use of Phentermine and Topiramate
- Benzphetamine available as Didrex
- Phendimetrazine available as Bontril, Melfiat, Obezine, Phendiet, and Prelu-2
- Diethylpropion brand name Tenuate
- Naltrexone combined with bupropion brand name Contrave
- Lorcaserin brand name Belviq
- Liraglutide injections brand name Saxenda
What is the most commonly used prescription diet pill?
The most commonly prescribed generic weight loss prescription medication or diet pill is Phentermine with over 4 million prescriptions.
What is the most effective prescription diet pill?
Based on the currently available data, the most effective prescription diet pill is actually a combination of two either as Qsymia or off label use of Phentermine and Topiramate.
What is the most cost effective weight loss pill?
This depends on your insurance, your coverage, or which weight loss program you are considering.
At most W8MD weight loss centers, up to two week supply of any of the generic weight loss medications might be included in the minimal biweekly program cost of $50.00 on top of insurance.
Where can I find a weight loss diet doctor that is familiar with the various diet pills that can recommend the best diet pill for me?
If you are serious about losing weight, and need professional help, you may want to consider the unique W8MD medical weight loss centers of America’s insurance physician weight loss programs.
Locations for W8MD’s insurance physician weight loss centers