How to lose weight free or almost free?
What works and what does not work for best weight loss results??
What are is the best free weight loss program that accepts health insurance to lose weight fast?
Where to start for losing weight quickly?
What are the 5 proven measures to lose weight?
Free weight loss tips
As you might already be aware, being overweight or obese comes with significant health risks! Over 50 different medical problems including cardiovascular disease, high cholesterol, sleep apnea, diabetes, stroke, mood disorders, osteoarthritis, and even some types of cancers such as those of gastrointestinal or genitourinary system are related to being overweight or obese.
- Why should one lose weight?
- Are there health risks associated with being overweight obese?
Being overweight or obese individuals are at increased risk for many diseases, such as: heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, type-2 diabetes, and some types of cancer.
So, where do you start to lose weight quickly?
Are there some free weight loss plans or free weight loss diets that I can try?
Before attempting to lose weight or choosing the right weight loss program for you, you may want to first understand your health risks.
- How do you know if you are overweight or obese?
- Is there a simple and easy way to know your health risk without expensive medical testing?
The simple and easy way to know your risk is to determine your Body Mass Index, also known as BMI along with a waist circumference, according to Dr. Prab R. Tumpati, MD, a leading weight loss doctor and founder of the popular W8MD medical weight loss centers of America.
Body Mass Index or BMI
- BMI is a measure of your weight compared to your height. BMI can help adults determine whether they are at a healthy weight.
- BMI calculations don’t work as well for people who are extremely muscular, very tall, or very short.
- Overall, BMI is a good indication of healthy weight for the majority of the adult population.
- BMI does not measure body fat.
- BMI is a quick and easy measure that can give you an idea of your weight status.
Research has shown that BMI is often similar to body fat levels although for more accurate results, a body composition analysis or DEXA scan might be needed to assess percentage body fat.
- Underweight = <18.5
- Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
- Overweight = 25–29.9
- Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
There are many online tools available to determine your BMI. OK, you went online, found out you are overweight or obese, and decided to lose some weight. Now, what?
- Where do you find the best weight loss program?
- Are there any free weight loss programs?
- Are there any weight loss programs that have physician trained in this field so I know what works and what is a fad diet for losing weight?
With over 20,000 books written on this topic, I am a bit confused on what is proven and what is considered a fad diet.
Understand the clinically proven measures to lose weight fast.
Obesity is treated using one or more of these 5 clinically proven weight loss measures:
- a diet low in calories called very low calorie diets or low calorie diets
- increased physical activity along with a reduced calorie diet (exercise alone is not very useful as it builds heavier muscle and makes you hungrier)
- behavior therapy for weight loss
- diet pills or prescription weight loss medications
- bariatric or weight loss surgery
Some useful free weight loss tips
- Healthy habits may help you lose weight.
Make healthy food choices.
- Half of your plate should be fruits and veggies.
- Eat small portions.
- Use a smaller plate, weigh portions on a scale, or check the Nutrition Facts label for details about serving sizes.
- Build exercise into your daily life.
- Garden, go for family walks, play a pickup game of sports, start a dance club with your friends, swim, take the stairs, or walk to the grocery store or work.
- Combined, these habits may be a safe, healthy way to lose weight and keep it off.
Related weight loss articles and searches
- free weight loss samples with free shipping
- free weight loss pills
- free weight loss pills no credit card
- free weight loss samples
- free weight loss surgery
- free weight loss exercise programs
- free fast weight loss
- free weight loss hypnosis